MathEdge@Cuertino is seeking to hire a highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individual as Director / Assistant Director who has very strong communication, marketing, and multi-
We offer a variety of programs and services designed specifically to meet the needs of our parents, helping students of all ages to excel and succeed in school and life.
Center director is responsible for overall center management, achieving educational and business growth goals, nurturing strong relationships with parents and the local community, and to help creating a positive learning environment for our students and teachers.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Education or related field required
- Mandarin Chinese-
English Bilingual preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in after-
school or learning centers
- Experience in supervising part-
time and full- time staff
- Experience in marketing and advertising
- Experience in Math or English training and program development
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and manage multiple projects effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Oversee the daily operation of a learning center
- Develop and direct all aspects of program and identify programmatic goals
- Implement and develop programming to achieve desired outcomes
- Create and implement strategic plan for student recruitment, enrollment and retention
- Supervise all program staff; determine schedules for full-
time and part- time staff
Competitive salary depending on experience.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More info: call (408) 725-