Get Prepared for Common Core!
Most schools in the United States are required to adopt NEW State Standards for Math and English called Common Core (CCSS). The Common Core is a set of high-
MathEdge understands how these new standards differ from previous standards. To ensure students are prepared for the level of rigor and depth required by the CCSS, we have developed a CCSS-
Why learn Common Core from MathEdge?
MathEdge is a pioneer in teaching problem solving skills. For what Common Core promotes now, MathEdge has been teaching that for over a decade.
Our approach is based on rigorous content and application of knowledge through higher-
Each student can pace himself/herself under expert guidance and is encouraged to advance to his/her full potential.
Techniques learnt from MathEdge guarantee a measurable difference not just in academic progress but also improve confidence, motivation, and concentration levels that will help build a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
EnglishCore Curriculum: Grade K | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4 | Grade 5 | Grade 6
This program is a collection of practice materials aligned to the Common Core English Language Arts State Standards for each grade level in the areas of reading, writing, speaking, listening, and language. It is designed to be more rigorous and allow for students to justify their thinking. Also included are skill assessments.
As described in the Common Core State Standards, students who master the standards as they advance through the grades will exhibit the following capabilities:
1. They demonstrate independence.
2. They build strong content knowledge.
3. They respond to the varying demands of audience, task, purpose, and discipline.
4. They comprehend as well as critique.
5. They value evidence.
6. They use technology and digital media strategically and capably.
7. They come to understand other perspectives and cultures.
Fee and Discounts:
- Offers one month free after 10-
- Offers ½ month free after 6-
- Offers 5% or 10% sibling / 2nd subject discount
- One can choose one or multiple number of hours per week by paying different fees.
- Initial 3-
month- per- year signup required
[Fremont Site] Schedule: [Fri] 5:30-